Independent Renault Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Please can anyone help have fitted fog lights to van and new stalk to steering column, will not switch on. Have been to renault dealer they tell me no need to plug into computer.
:crazy:

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for the info, my van was at my renault dealer monday and they tell me that the UCH did not need to be programed.
It may well be that they are not interested as i fitted the lights and stalk myself.
If thats the case will have to ask around to find a local garage that can access the UCH
Many thanks Al47

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
After asking a few peolple i have been informed that the fog lights require a relay in the fuse board, have located the board which the relay goes in but need wiring diagram or info to which location on the board.
Sorry for the delay in answering your question have been working away.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Ok renault trafic front fog light installation. If the van is pre wired. You change the light / indicator stalk to one which has front fog light mode. You take the steering colum casings of ( no need to remove steering wheel)and chandge the leaver its a simple slide out and click new one in. These can be bought from dealers at stupid prices or you can pick them up on eBay cheap. Lots of the renault range, Clio, espace etc use the same stalk. Once that is installed and the fog lights of course there is a small relay board in side the cab under the dash (acces is easy) pop down to your local dealer and get a front fog relay, they are rectangular ones and look about half the size of a standard square looking one. Part number:-4kA29FP Or :-7700414484. Of course nothing is cheap from a dealer, but you should be able to pick one up for about£10. Once that is installed check the fuse board and a relevant rated fuse is fitted and you should have working lights.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.