Independent Renault Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello

Help :confused:
I have just bougt a Grand Espace 2,2dci imported from Belgium. ( I live in Norway).;)
I have a problem with the driver seat. I can't adjust the hight of the seat. The arm that you can adjust the hight with are just stuck. I can not turn the seat around either because the seat is too low. Is there anybody who has any experience about these problem.

·
Premium Member
18,909 Posts
Hi and welcome i did not know that this was a option on the Espace mine does not do it but them mines is the poor mans Espace:( but iam sure someone will help soon cheers Donald.

·
Registered
45 Posts
ditto

i have the same model as you with the same fault [must be common fault] been thinking of having a look one day if i get to it shortly i will post it you are not alone

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hello

I have found the problem with the frontseat. :) It's not easy to explaine becauce my english isn't that good. I explained it in a norwegian forum and after some time I got a partnumber. The partnumber is 60 25 371 382 and it's mounted at the seat frame. If there is someone who wisch a better description? of the problem I have to find my glosary-book:crazy:

·
Premium Member
14,145 Posts
Hello

I have found the problem with the frontseat. :) It's not easy to explaine becauce my english isn't that good. I explained it in a norwegian forum and after some time I got a partnumber. The partnumber is 60 25 371 382 and it's mounted at the seat frame. If there is someone who wisch a better description? of the problem I have to find my glosary-book:crazy:

Could you post a Pic maybe that would help.

Regards

Ottoman

·
Premium Member
1,929 Posts
Last post from audioslave deleted due to use of copyright material.
Please ensure copyright material is not posted on the forums.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts