Independent Renault Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, I just wondered if there is anyone else suffering problems with their renault like I am? I have just paid to have the fuel pressure regulator replaced, which has alleviated some of the problems, but it still does not want to start in the mornings or if it has been standing for a while. It turns fine, but takes a while to fire. I am told it could be the fuel pump?? I just wonder if I could get a second hand one? I would appreciate hearing from anyone who has resolved with not much expense! Thanxx

·
Premium Member
43,291 Posts
Hi Julia - welcome to the forum.

If you posted up the exact year and exact engine type you may get a better response.:)

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi, it is a 2.0 ide and registered in 2000 (X). I wonder whether I could get a second hand one, as the new ones are pretty dear. I cannot wait to get rid of it, but I cannot because it does not start properly and no-one will buy it like that, so I have to spend another £300-£400 plus labour. I have already spent £165 on a fuel pressure regulator! I've only owned it since September. I will never, ever buy another Renault

1 - 3 of 3 Posts