Independent Renault Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi there,

Can anyone tell me what the part number is for a Gates Timing Belt Kit for a 2002 Renault Clio 1.5 dCi 8v please?

Have tried searching the Gates automotive catalogue online but it says no products available. Just trying to find the cheapest supplier as my local shop wants £72 for the kit and they appear to be about a tenner cheaper online.

I picked up the gates belt yesterday on its own for £27. I had thought they were supplying me with the full kit, but would it actually be cheaper just to buy the tensioner pulley and idler pulley separately? If so can anyone supply me with part numbers for these?

Many thanks.

·
Premium Member
519 Posts
Hi - try looking up kit number K015578XS

In general, it's cheaper to get the complete kit with tensioner/idler(s) etc rather than sourcing them separately. Quite often the crankshaft pulley bolt is also included - which is around £6 from a dealer!

·
Registered
17 Posts
Have you tried Eurocarparts...they don't have gates kits but they do have ContiTech £69.60 but they have 20% off all servicing bits at the moment just put in SAVENOW at the checkout comes to £55.68...deliverys free

HTH

1 - 4 of 4 Posts