Independent Renault Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi to every one im a new member only registered today,didnt even know this site exsisted but from what i have seen and read it sounds like all of you out there seem to know your stuff,hope fully some one will be able to help me and my car.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
hi to every one im a new member only registered today,didnt even know this site exsisted but from what i have seen and read it sounds like all of you out there seem to know your stuff,hope fully some one will be able to help me and my car. i have engine immobiliser problems if anyone can help,the dash lights up and my car turns over but it wont start also central locking wont work,can anyone help please.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
hi there,can you tell me how i can sort my engine immobiliser out without goiong to a renault dealer please,the car turns over but dont start and my central locking isnt working either,i would be very gratefull for any help or advice.

·
Premium Member
12,025 Posts
hi there,can you tell me how i can sort my engine immobiliser out without goiong to a renault dealer please,the car turns over but dont start and my central locking isnt working either,i would be very gratefull for any help or advice.
Could it not be something as simple as a dead battery in your keyfob? I would assume this would be it if your central locking isn't working and your immobiliser is IR!!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts