Independent Renault Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
A „hello“ to all Renault Clio - do-it-yourselfer's : )

i am new to this forum, because actually i am restoring an old Clio B 2.0 16V RS-R from 2001, which was modified shortly after it's first purchase. As i will restore this car, there might be questions comming up, so i get in touch with you guys in advance. 😁

My name is Hans, im 39 y'old and i'm coming from germany, im located between cologne and the green hell, the "Nürburgring" :devilish:

I'm a d.i.y.'er since more then 20 years, on every interesting car i can get my hands on. Im interested in different car brands, especially in small cars, but please - only the biggest stock engine for me. :p Had a couple or renaults in my life: some R5 GT Turbo, GTE, but also Clio A 1,8 16V and Williams.

Alle repairs reworks and changes i'm doin' to the clio will be filmed and uploaded as tutorials, as funny stuff and as information. (Channel is non commercial)

Maybe i can help someone out aswell - in the forum or via my youtube channel.

So - happy to get in touch with you all. 🙋‍♂️

Greeting from germany - Hans

·
Super Moderator Technical Supremo Platinum Member
22,720 Posts
Hi and welcome.
Looks like a decent motor and we would be interested in your progress with it.
But...…..
I've had to remove trade names where possible.
Please remember, no advertising.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Uups sorry, i didn't want to bother anyone - didn't know that allready the name of the tuner is advertisement. (In this case - they dont sell this kit anymore.)

But i will try to do my best to advoid advertisement in the future. :cool:(y)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts