Independent Renault Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Super fantastic Mod Technical Supremo Nice Guy
38,486 Posts
Yes but yours is an easy fix..
BMW, Crank sensor for every engine fault, even when a hose has split,.
Air bag fuse goes on a beemer, crank sensor fault, rear light cluster with LED's fail, crank sensor fault.
Bulb goes on the cluster, yep crank sensor fault ..

Or got put a new battery on, tell the car a new battery, bulb gone tell the car a new bulb...

So are Renaults really that bad.

·
Premium Member
3,615 Posts
Tell me about it my drivers door lock dose not like working key less any more and my daughter has a 1 series bmw :(
Three out of five locks on my car no longer recognise the keyless opening. Only the front passenger door and boot. Haven't got around to even think of fixing it. I used to lease BMWs for a while. Never had one stall, they just wouldn't start.

·
Premium Member
3,639 Posts
In my opinion BMW, Mercedes and Audi are all overrated cars ..
IMHO BMW made their reputation with the lightweight saloons, 2002 for example. Gradually they have become overweight, physically and metaphorically.
Right now the badge on any one of them sends pretty much the same message as an alligator on yer shirt.

·
Premium Member
8,602 Posts
Right now the badge on any one of them sends pretty much the same message as an alligator on yer shirt.
'I'm overweight and overpaid?'

Seriously, I'm overweight (sadly, not overpaid, on the other hand - not overworked at the mo) and have a polo shirt with aforementioned animal. Love the colour, NFI how it came into my possession - certainly hadn't paid for it.
>:)

·
Registered
95 Posts
In my opinion BMW, Mercedes and Audi are all overrated cars ..
had them all and agree totally, the Bmw was so hard on the bumps 50 mile was enough, the Mercs are poor quality (3 year old 23,000 mile and rubber seals on doors crumbling), had the E class estate at 3 year old, now run Insignia 2 and 1/2 year old) estate its of a similar size its half the price and a nicer drive.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts