Independent Renault Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Technical Supremo, Platinum Member
7,755 Posts
A few years back I worked at a rest home were there were a few residents that had been sectioned under the mental health act, we had therefor to keep a eye on who was going out the door, on 3 occasions I saw a person pass the office heading for the door so got up and followed got to the door no one there, no were they could have gone a little old lady dressed in grey, it left me more than a bit puzzled I checked every one was there that should be they all were strange I thought. Any way on the last occasion I saw the same thing got up same again nothing or no one there came back the bosses son was in the office he said whats up I told him, he said don't worry it's only the ghost, I have seen a few other strange things in my life but not that were so real, it as convinced me that most people must see what we term ghosts what ever they are but don't realise they are not a real thing.

·
Premium Member
1,224 Posts
like the ghost vid', but on the whole when it comes to parapshycology i'm a definite sceptic, i'll believe when i see it.
but then i suppose ,fundamentally christianity is partly based on the belief in spirits and the after life,
as we are told in the bible christ died on the crucifix and then rose from the dead and asended in to heaven, so he MUST have been a ghost and there MUST be an afterlife, musen't there ?

·
Technical Supremo, Platinum Member
7,755 Posts
Personally although I do believe in ghosts I don't believe they are anything to do with spirits or anything else like that, if they were to do with dead people or animals cemeteries and battle fields would be knee deep in them, I worked in a cemetery for 20 years often on my own night and day but never knowingly saw a ghost there.
Lots of strange living people but no ghosts.

D

·
0 Posts
and I've been in plenty of graveyards after dark (a whole other story) and the only spirits I saw were in empty bottles!

·
Super Moderator
43,291 Posts
Personally although I do believe in ghosts I don't believe they are anything to do with spirits or anything else like that, if they were to do with dead people or animals cemeteries and battle fields would be knee deep in them, I worked in a cemetery for 20 years often on my own night and day but never knowingly saw a ghost there.
Lots of strange living people but no ghosts.
Working for 20 years in a cemetry eh - did you not get a sense of power with all those people under you.:d

So you were never chased by the ghosts and caught by the ghoulies then.:rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts