Independent Renault Forums banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Premium Member
18,909 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
God its our 15th wedding anniversary today its Crystal i believe and my wife says it feels like 30

God what does she mean?:d ;) its a good thing i think

Hers are pics of the big day 15 years ago

Attachments

·
Premium Member
18,909 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Och!! I dunoooooooo, very romantic ;)

Planning to celebrate in a nice way Donald?? (go on, do something special :))
Iam not sure this bloody car has took £300 there or there abouts by the time it gets out of the garage today and what i spent last week on it but iam sure she will get a box of Black Magic and flowers and dinner made myself at home:)

·
Premium Member
6,475 Posts
Congratulations Donald! (Or commiserations to the wife, if that's how she's looking at it :p) Maybe she's just saying it feels like 30 so she can have pearls rather than crystals. Don't fall for it. Surprise her with something classy like this:

eBay.co.uk: Crystal Maze TV Game 100% Complete & in SUPER condition (item 270124710176 end time 03-Jun-07 19:44:50 BST)

We're just coming up to our 10th, so I have to find something tin related. Still, a can of beans shouldn't set me back much, should it?

My favourite has to be granite for the 90th. So if you're both still alive by then, your other half gets to buy you your headstone :crazy:

·
Premium Member
18,909 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
Congratulations Donald! (Or commiserations to the wife, if that's how she's looking at it :p) Maybe she's just saying it feels like 30 so she can have pearls rather than crystals. Don't fall for it. Surprise her with something classy like this:

eBay.co.uk: Crystal Maze TV Game 100% Complete & in SUPER condition (item 270124710176 end time 03-Jun-07 19:44:50 BST)

We're just coming up to our 10th, so I have to find something tin related. Still, a can of beans shouldn't set me back much, should it?

My favourite has to be granite for the 90th. So if you're both still alive by then, your other half gets to buy you your headstone :crazy:
Excellent gift but its out of my reach this week:d

ok No shoes = Frock were quits

·
Premium Member
9,793 Posts
How about downloading some music from that special time and play it while you're eating?? ;)

(I know it was all rubbish, but at the time we thought it was great!)

·
Registered
72 Posts
Congrats - and thanks for reminding me, it's our 33rd this Friday, so I'd better nip out and buy a card!

(we came to an arrangement years ago that we wouldn't "do" presents for each other - that's the kind of wife to have.........)

·
Premium Member
18,909 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
How about downloading some music from that special time and play it while you're eating?? ;)

(I know it was all rubbish, but at the time we thought it was great!)
Hi i will have a lot in the cd,tape,LP box and see what i can find but she will just think iam up to somthing or after something:d

·
Premium Member
18,909 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Congrats - and thanks for reminding me, it's our 33rd this Friday, so I'd better nip out and buy a card!

(we came to an arrangement years ago that we wouldn't "do" presents for each other - that's the kind of wife to have.........)
You would get good money on Ebay for wife like that:rofl: :d cheers all the best when it comes:)

·
Administrator
17,109 Posts
Hi mate, congratulations to you both.

Nice photos - although you could've smiled more!:d

Still, at least you have hair (even if it looks like a mullet to me...;) ), an advantage you have over me, sir!

Many happy days ahead.

Paul:)

·
Premium Member
18,909 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Hi mate, congratulations to you both.

Nice photos - although you could've smiled more!:d

Still, at least you have hair (even if it looks like a mullet to me...;) ), an advantage you have over me, sir!

Many happy days ahead.

Paul:)
Hi Paul thanks i could not smile for worry:d ;)

1 - 20 of 34 Posts