Independent Renault Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
16,794 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Being new to digital photography my son recommended a book and ordered for me 'Digital Photographers Handbook' by Tom Ang, it arrived today and can really recommend it, is hardback, full of great pictures , easy to understand, and covers everything you need to know, and the best bit, when he bought it, it was reduced from £25 to £15, but now on www.play.com, its only £5.74 inc. p&p.:)

·
Premium Member
16,794 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
ooooh , chris you gossip ;) :d , dont think there is any nudes in this book :)

·
Premium Member
18,909 Posts
Hi moi,good job i was down the library today and had a few books like that in my hand but never got them but i wish i had because iam not that great to say the least:d so we will see you winning this months photo comp:d ;) all the best Donald

·
Premium Member
16,794 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hi Donald, No I doubt anything I could take at present would win anything, is so much I need to learn and practice first , will be a lot of ¤¤¤¤ ups just to get one decent pic :)

·
Premium Member
18,909 Posts
Hi Donald, No I doubt anything I could take at present would win anything, is so much I need to learn and practice first , will be a lot of ¤¤¤¤ ups just to get one decent pic :)
Join the club:( iam either out off focus to close to faraway battery's run out at the wrong time turns itself off:crazy: :d:rofl:never mind take a photo get it back to the PC to find out that i have deleted them:rofl:

·
Premium Member
16,794 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Join the club:( iam either out off focus to close to faraway battery's run out at the wrong time turns itself off:crazy: :d:rofl:never mind take a photo get it back to the PC to find out that i have deleted them:rofl:
That all sounds very familiar:d :rofl: , never mind it will come with time, thing is not to give up or let it beat you, same with pc, we will get there in the end, just have to believe in yourself :)

·
Let's be carefull out there
19,360 Posts
When I was working as a freelance photographer I learnt 1 important thing. (well a few as it goes but mostly concerning stopping others getting the pic).

The thing is (and it's esp. true with digi) if you need to take 100 shots of the same thing to get the shot you want, then do it. You can delete the ones you don't want after and we all learn from our mistakes.

Also believe in yourself. You have both posted good shots and I see no reason why one of can't win the comp. It may depend on the subject of the month but I'm sure any of the regular entrants have the ability.

·
Premium Member
18,909 Posts
well thank you Chris, great tip i would only ever take the one pic at a time never mind lots but i have took it on board cheers:)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts