1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, I hope you can help.:)

Renault Avantime

Anybody got one, had one, driven one?

Sold my Fiat Coupe turbo a while back, which leaves Mr and Mrs Brightside and 15month old miss brightside with a Ford Focus which doesn't really blow my frock up.

I love the look of these Avantimes and had a look at one for sale at a dealership before christmas, but it wasn't the right colour for me.

I just can't see anything else on the market that appeals as a family car really. They're all Espace underneath arn't they?

Anyone help with some experiences?

Cheers
Mr B.

·
Premium Member
40,429 Posts
Hello and welcome to the forum.:)

There is a special thread dedicated to Avantime owners,so if you do a search you should find it.Avantime owners love their cars,but are the first to admit that they can be troublesome and expensive to repair.They are great cars,though, and there is a great amount of camaraderie between their owners!:)

·
Premium Member
18,909 Posts
Hello and welcome to the forum i drive a 2002 Espace 2.0 16v and iam well pleased with it i also have a wife and two kids and i also tow a caravan with it so all round it suits us well i have had problems but just wear and tear that you get with all car so i hope this helps you a bit all the best Donald.

·
Premium Member
669 Posts
Welcom to the forum, I cant realy give any advice as ive only driven megans, lagunas and my dads espace, hopefully somebody will be able to advise you shortly.

·
Premium Member
14,145 Posts
Hello & Welcome to the Forums Mr Brightside.

Only advice I can give is to make sure you get a first class very comprehensive warranty with any Avantime purchased.

Regards

Ottoman

1 - 6 of 6 Posts