Independent Renault Forums banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,793 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How many people woud be interested in an online sweepstake between members?

I've asked the great mr wonk if it would be possible to set up - which he is very kindly looking into right now :)

I'm suggesting we all put in a £1 per horse (via paypal), and either winner takes all, or we shareout between 1st, 2nd, 3rd and 4th - just like the race :d

Hand up if you're interested?

I'm assuming the link shown is all the horses running this year (to date) Grand National Runners | Grand National Horses. Unfortunately i can't view it in work as it is blocked by our surf dudes :crazy:

S

·
0 Posts
Nice one. Looks like that's the list alright...

Anybody wanted to join the sweepstake, please reply to this thread. If we have 46 interested people, we can all have a horse each. Otherwise, we'll allow people to purchase more than one horse

In order to participate you need to be able to send me a PayPal payment. Once the race is over I'll pay the winner(s)

I've found a link to the 2007 sweepstake hit and the full entrants list will be available at 12.30 today

·
Premium Member
13,522 Posts
mee too

·
Premium Member
499 Posts
go on then.

what do we need to do next?

·
Premium Member
13,522 Posts
you might have to PM me if I am out

·
Premium Member
9,793 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Bump

So far we've got:

moi - i.e. me :d
The Great Wonk
Asterix
Espaced
Ottoman

So selly, who's your delightful assistant? Are we talking OG, Neleh or Mini Selwonk?? :crazy:

We need to get cracking on this, so add your name straight away if you're interested :)

SB

S

·
0 Posts
Good man!

Come on folks - it's just a couple of quid. Last year there were 40 runners so we need a good few people onboard to make it possible

·
Premium Member
9,793 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Bump

The latest wanting to join in a sweepstake:

moi - i.e. me
The Great Wonk
Asterix
Espaced
Ottoman
Devils' Laguna
Lagdti

S

·
0 Posts
There are 40 runners. Unless we get a few more takers, it's a non-starter (sic)

1 - 20 of 34 Posts