Independent Renault Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi I'm new to the site just looking a bit help and advice I've been told the noise at the front end is anti roll bar bushes and I'm trying to order them but I've been told they are different from a standard scenic does anyone have any ideas what size bushes I need to order? Thanks

·
Premium Member
Grand Scenic 1.6 2007
4,536 Posts
Hi GS2012 and Welcome to the forum.
Is this the part you are looking for?
It seems to say that 22mm is the bar size. I have seen enough to always check the bar itself with a vernier or an open end spanner just to be sure.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yes thats the part thank you was just wanting to confirm size but like u say best to double check anyway thank you and will keep u guys updated if it cures the noise or not 🤞

·
Premium Member
Grand Scenic 1.6 2007
4,536 Posts
The drop links to the bar are another source of noise. I would expect them to go before the bar bushes themselves.
Has your advice come from someone who actually inspected the car? Worn bushes are generally obvious and you can see a small gap between the bar and the rubber.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yes they inspected the car found both rear springs broken which has already been fixed and also the bushes I've already got the drop links just wasn't sure on the bush size thanks very much for your help really appreciate it 👍

1 - 7 of 7 Posts