Independent Renault Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi

I own a 56 reg Grand Scenic Dynamique and yesterday the drivers electric window decided to give up working. Had been working fine and was half down but when tried to raise it got no response from the window. It now appears stuck solid half open and I can do nothing about it. There is no motor noise when I press the button to raise it, and there was no noise when it failed - any ideas ?

Thanks

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hi

I own a 56 reg Grand Scenic Dynamique and yesterday the drivers electric window decided to give up working. Had been working fine and was half down but when tried to raise it got no response from the window. It now appears stuck solid half open and I can do nothing about it. There is no motor noise when I press the button to raise it, and there was no noise when it failed - any ideas ?

Thanks
Hi,
I have a 55 plate Grande Scenic and 18 moths ago my offside rear did exactley the same thing. Although out of warranty, I took it to a Renault dealership who informed me this was a common fault and I got it covered 100% from Renault, which I thought was a nice touch. On the downside, they dont recall them even though its a common problem. Give your local dealer a call and see if there would be at lease a contribution from Renault. Hope this helps,
Kev

1 - 2 of 2 Posts