Independent Renault Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 2004 Grand Scenic and have noticed that there is water dripping into the passenger foot well its freezing cold water. Is there any common problems with this or could any one shed some light on the possible problem or if you have had this problem?

Thanks

·
Premium Member
20,098 Posts
Hello and welcome to the forum.:)

If the water is freezing cold then it sounds like it is condensation from the aircon system which should be draining out under the car.Either the rubber pipes that allow the condensation to exit under the car are blocked or they have come off of the tray that sits under the heater system behind the dash.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thank you for that. I belive it is something to do with air con as it is not very cold so i belived it needs to be regassed.
I have tried looking in foot well but cant seem to find where it could be coming from but i shall try and look again.
Thanks

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
It seems like water only comes in the footwell when it rains as i discoved water dripping in footwell as a drove off from a cawash and have not even touched heating. Is there a common drain pipe that gets blocked or something to do with scuttle panel maybe?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.