Independent Renault Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello :)

Wondered if anyone can help.

I have 2 problems with my scenic and the garage are unabel to find faults when my car is put o nthe computer.

1) The handbarake was recently taken off manual by the AA recovery when my car had to be towed to the garage and now although the handbrake is going off (I let it roll down the hill to check the handbrake was not still on) it is still displaying the handbrake sign and saying it has a fault, any ideas ?

2) I recently had a new battery fitted at Halfords and now I can not get the sun roof to work !!!!

Please help me :) I dont want to have to spend anymore money on my car taking it back to the garage.

Thanks for your help.

·
Premium Member
18,909 Posts
Hello and welcome to the forum i take it that you have checked the fuses for the sunroof???iam not the sure about the handbrake light but if the AA caused this i would contact there customer services and ask them to ask the driver what did he do to activate this light? and you wish for it to be put back the way they found it,it may work it may not,i hope this helps all the best Donald.

·
Registered
9 Posts
hi i had the same problem with my old scenic have you tried putting the handbrake on using the switch/lever on the dash after you have pulled off stop the car but don't switch it off and then pull the swich this work for me and i never had a problem again also make sure the pull cord in the boot as been put back correctly
sorry can''t help with the sun roof as i did'nt have

1 - 3 of 3 Posts