Independent Renault Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have to write and say as a female car owner with little knowledge of cars this site has puts me at ease, I hated going back to my dealer who charges a fortune for something I now nothing about to fix. I did not know this kind of site excisted until recently so big thankyou help has been given to me and it is appreciated.:)

·
Premium Member
14,145 Posts
I have to write and say as a female car owner with little knowledge of cars this site has puts me at ease, I hated going back to my dealer who charges a fortune for something I now nothing about to fix. I did not know this kind of site excisted until recently so big thankyou help has been given to me and it is appreciated.:)

I'm glad you found the Forums of assistance to you.

Thanks for the feedback.

Regards

Ottoman

·
Premium Member
40,429 Posts
How did you find us Cuzy?

Thanks for the kind comments.:)

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
found site

had a problem with my serv warning light coming on and the rewiring loom needed replaced, went back to dealer who charged me £350 to fix, a week later same problem took it back and was told a valve needed replaced, still serv light was coming on so I went looking for help on computer and found your site by accident, lucky me. Found out how to fix serv light on your site, would you believe a simple diconecting wires under passenger seat reconecting them worked and cost me nothing. Did it myself, have not had problem since. So things like that have stopped me phoning my brother inlaw in tears thinking the car will cost a fortune to fix. Also like reading up on other car faults to learn more, and again realise it is not the end of the world if the car does not start.:d

·
Premium Member
18,909 Posts
Great site i have to agree with you,we are all glad to help anytime and if we can,thanks you for your comments

·
Premium Member
9,793 Posts
Thanks for the great feedback :)

I have to say i know exactly where you're coming from getting ripped off by dealers and started to do some searching on here myself some 2 years ago.

The contribution by members is invaluable and can often save a lot of heartache and money. I'm sure you'll pick up lots of handy hints and tips over time just like i did and you may even get to know about common problems (such as the infamous TDC sensor on many renaults ;))

·
Premium Member
13,522 Posts
I have to agree what a brilliant forum this is. I go away for a month and all the oldies have got all of these new medal ribbons.lol

1 - 13 of 13 Posts