Independent Renault Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Oh dear... the nasty contractors for the council removed my fence, leaving me with no security for my garden/driveway, which is now being used as a through-route for all the dogs and teenagers in the area. Obviously they like my car, and have chosen to run over it for a second time. Glad I didn't go and get it repaired straight away... Have now got security cameras, and a lovely bill for the work, which I shall give to the council. Maybe then they will think twice about removing fences from private land.

Probably not though.:d

·
Administrator
17,109 Posts
That's rotten luck, but you're right, imagine just how frustrating (mild word there) it would be if the work had been carried out, then this had happened...

I had something like this happen to me when I was in my late teens - it had been going on for years, and the police could do nothing - it was always the same crowd (a couple of sets of brothers from different families and a couple of hangers-on). One day, I had enough, and found the smallest, and youngest (he was still 16), threw him into an empty tenement entrance, and told him in no uncertain terms that if anybody from that gang hassled me, my car, my family, etc. Then whether he was there or not, I would come after him, and sort him out - it worked.

I'm not condoning my behaviour (I felt ashamed that I had to sink to such depths), but at least (in my case) the bother stopped.

You have my sympathy, I hope this gets sorted out once & for all for you.

Paul

1 - 2 of 2 Posts