Independent Renault Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
12,025 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Didn't know we shared the same day :)

All the best pal, hope you have a great day even if you are at sea away from family and pubs [dunno whether you are or not]!

·
Administrator
21,725 Posts
Re: Happy birthday Mike10 and me!

Wasnt it Mike11 that is the bloke in the Navy or summat ?

;)

Oh and Happy b'dat Scatz, have a good un. :)

·
Premium Member
12,025 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Re: Happy birthday Mike10 and me!

Wasnt it Mike11 that is the bloke in the Navy or summat ?

;)

Oh and Happy b'dat Scatz, have a good un. :)
Oops, yeah....'twas what I meant.........Dave, as a Mod can you change the title :eek:

Oh, and thanks :)

·
Administrator
17,109 Posts
Have a good day.

·
Premium Member
12,025 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Cheers guys, currently the present I have given to myself is to change the oil in the Scoob and the Scenic :rofl:

Finished the Scoob earlier but have had to go to local motor factors twice to get the right plug removal tool for the Scenic....ruddy French rubbish :rofl:

·
Administrator
13,224 Posts
Happy Birthday Lads!! By the looks of it, the scenic wasn't behaving on your birthday for ya either. But I'll hope you'll be having some cake and a beer later! :d:d

·
Premium Member
8,350 Posts
Didn't know we shared the same day :)

All the best pal, hope you have a great day even if you are at sea away from family and pubs [dunno whether you are or not]!
Happy birthday to you too mate. I am home this weekend. The big 30 for me though:( More of an excuse for a few drinks though I guess:devil:

Thanks for the wishes too.

I have given my focus a nice wash today. Easter leave soon and have got quite a few more bits to do on him yet.

·
Administrator
13,224 Posts
My 30th was last september! I was the first one out of "my group of girlies" so in order to celebrate us all hitting the 30 mark we're going to Amsterdam next weekend just for a relaxing holiday :d:d :devil:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts