Independent Renault Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
14,136 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

HAPPY EASTER to all the Guys and Gals on this great forum ,have a great chocoholic time ...:cool::d:d

·
Premium Member
43,291 Posts
And a happy Easter to you Excavator.

Chocolate is nice but then so is beer. I'm off the light the barbeque and slide a few wheat beers down my throat.:)

·
Administrator
21,725 Posts
Happy Easter people ! :)

I really cant beleive how many easter eggs my kids have got. Every seems to have been giving them to my daughter this year, I think she's got about 15. :eek:

:crazy:

·
Premium Member
14,136 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Save you giving her pocket money for sweets for a bit then Dave....or are you going to confiscate them:eek::d:d..hope you had a good one..:cool::d

·
Administrator
21,725 Posts
Save you giving her pocket money for sweets for a bit then Dave....or are you going to confiscate them:eek::d:d..hope you had a good one..:cool::d
Very true - :rofl: I've got enough of my own to eat, plus I dont think her eggs will last long to be honest ! :eek:

Yeah had a good one thanx ex, went to the pub for lunch with the family and the in-laws.

How was your day ?

·
Premium Member
14,136 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
We did our easter celebrating yesterday ,took the missis out to National Trust property then lunch out,been in the garden all day today, few beers and a rest,out again tomorrow pub lunch and a few more beers...go steady on the eggs...:d:d

·
Administrator
21,725 Posts
We did our easter celebrating yesterday ,took the missis out to National Trust property then lunch out,been in the garden all day today, few beers and a rest,out again tomorrow pub lunch and a few more beers...go steady on the eggs...:d:d
Sounds like you had a good day then.

I'll try mate, but their looking at me ! (the eggs) :rofl:

·
Premium Member
14,136 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I hope they make you bad..:hurl:eek:nly jealouse i only had two and had to share one of those with missis.:eek:enjoy mate i'm off now catch you again..:d:d:lager::lager::d:d

·
Administrator
13,224 Posts
Happy Easter everyone!! Thanks Ex! :d I have been good so far with the chocolate but there is still alot of time before the end of the day! :p:d

1 - 10 of 10 Posts