Independent Renault Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Technical Supremo, Platinum Member
9,147 Posts
Its interesting looking at the panel lines without the distraction of the bolt-on bits :nerd: How much thought did it take to come up with the lines for that front panel ? :think::lager::shocked::oops:

·
Premium Member
1,919 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
Its interesting looking at the panel lines without the distraction of the bolt-on bits :nerd: How much thought did it take to come up with the lines for that front panel ? :think::lager::shocked::oops:

There still there RW. There's a bit of intention on getting them all back eventually.

Attachments

·
Technical Supremo, Platinum Member
9,147 Posts
There still there RW. There's a bit of intention on getting them all back eventually.
That's good as it looks much better with everything in place but I think the design team were having an off day when the designed it as the front panel is basically a vertical line followed by an angle for the windscreen rake. The T2 was a lot prettier with its bay front :smile2:

·
Premium Member
3,561 Posts
Nice job. Another one rescued from the edge. Many happy miles and safe arrivals.
Just wondering about the bricks. Are they on their way out or in ?

·
Premium Member
1,919 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
That's good as it looks much better with everything in place but I think the design team were having an off day when the designed it as the front panel is basically a vertical line followed by an angle for the windscreen rake. The T2 was a lot prettier with its bay front :smile2:
Bays were a lot easier to drive and park too but unfortunately sell at silly money and only come with petrol engines 19mpg.

·
Premium Member
1,919 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Nice job. Another one rescued from the edge. Many happy miles and safe arrivals.
Just wondering about the bricks. Are they on their way out or in ?
Static I'd say, I reckon the T4 will take over from the Splitty & Bays price wise while the T25 brings what it worth in condition it's in the one thing in its favour is parts availability

1 - 10 of 10 Posts