Independent Renault Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys
i need to replace my front drivers side headlamp it has a crack init, how and where would i start? apart from getting the new light, got that already.
cheers

·
Premium Member
18,909 Posts
Hi the best place to start will be the wires running to the bulbs on the unit itself so firstly by disconnecting the plugs by pulling them off on the main light and side light you may have to disconnected the indicator lamp as well iam not sure.

Once you have done this you will see the bolts holding it all in place simply start by taking them all off there may be ones that you cant see, so have a good look all round once this has been done it should be ready to pull or push out from where it is sitting and then the reverse to put the other back in i hope this help you all the best

·
Premium Member
40,429 Posts
I'm going to be doing a 'how to' on this subject soon....

Some toss-pot put the offside headlamp bulb in upside down on my new Lag,and managed to break the headlamp adjuster forcing the bulb into it.:steam:.I've got to have the headlight out and repair it.I know yours is the pre-face lift model,but the principle should be the same.I'll try and do it tomorrow.:)

·
Premium Member
18,909 Posts
I'm going to be doing a 'how to' on this subject soon....

Some toss-pot put the offside headlamp bulb in upside down,and managed to break the headlamp adjuster forcing the bulb into it.:steam:.I've got to have the headlight out and repair it.I know yours is the pre-face lift model,but the principle should be the same.I'll try and do it tomorrow.:)
There are lots of Knob heads out there i do not know if i have the above right so i may be a knob ive never done one before so it was a pure guess but i hope it helps him:d

1 - 4 of 4 Posts