Independent Renault Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi , im new here , my 1.2 clio 3 is 2010 and up until now has done all it says on the tin ....however ...
whilst at work the other day was told your lights are on ..went to look and the switch was off ...on the way home in the dark and rain the lights went off and the wipers stopped (on a country lane not helpful ) pulled over and moved the switch from on to off and back and all started working , today had time to investigate and if i use the headlamp flasher it flashes to main beam but when i release it it goes to dip beam and stays on so i can only think that when it happened at work i may have at some point flashed someone and so causing the dip beam to stay on which i didn't notice because it was day light
wipers ???
any clues before shelling out my hard earnt on switches would be greatly appreciated

·
Super fantastic Mod Technical Supremo Nice Guy
43,366 Posts
Sounds like the switches
There are a few threads on here mentioning this issue
But also have this issue with Fuseboxes on the Clio 3
Use The Search function, see if that helps you

·
Registered
348 Posts
Hard to be definitive from a distance, but like "ours2012" says there is lots of info on this site.
The Clio 3 wipers and lights switches are linked together, so it's possible that say a bad earth from the wiper switch could affect the lights.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts