Independent Renault Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello there
As you can see this is my first post here, I've tried posting this already but it disappeared when I ran the spell checker so hopefully it'll work this time.
Does anyone know where I can get a set of headlight protectors for my 2005 Laguna?

·
Tourerman
4,838 Posts
Your best bet will be Renault, your car needs special protectors as ordinary ones will fry your headlight lenses as only the correct type can be fitted.

·
Premium Member
2,710 Posts
You don't necessarily need genuine Renault ones.
If you buy them from "protectyourheadlight(s).com" (can't remember exact link,sorry, if they still exist even). They supply protectors made by the same company that supply Renault and all the other car manufaturers. They are made by EGR.The only difference being they may not have the Renault logo on them.
Saying that, you will find that your Renault dealer is within a few pounds of the mail order company anyway.
I bought mine a few years ago and service was good, they ran out of normal protectors so to save the delay sent me Renault ones instead!

·
Premium Member
145 Posts
I have just managed to buy some Renault headlight protectors for my Laguna off eBay.

On both protectors there is a square with the corners marked. Is this where I would put sticky tape to block the beam when driving abroad?

Cheers

1 - 5 of 5 Posts