Independent Renault Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Any idea where I could get the heating fan unit from. Tried ebay, local breakers, Facebook market.....
Its for a mk4 espace 3.0 v6

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I've hot air coming out the demister vents on the windscreen but no speed/force. The previous mot said the blowers we're stuck on full and wouldn't turn down at all. I just assumed theat the motor would have burnt out

·
Premium Member
1,722 Posts
Possibly, maybe worth checking the resistor pack as they control the speed. But, the link should get you a blower fan if required.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Where would the resistor pack be and what's it look like. Excuse my ignorance but renaults are a mystery to me

·
Premium Member
1,722 Posts
***** of a job by all accounts have a look here. Same applies for the motor. good luck. o_O

·
Registered
41 Posts
* of a job by all accounts have a look here. Same applies for the motor. good luck. o_O
Could be worse- the previous models made removal if the whole dash assembly necessary. Just concerned about water ingress though. My fan is making weird humming noises that get higher in pitch with lower speed. Not what I expected, and unbelievably loud both inside and out!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts