Independent Renault Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All!

It's been a long while since I was last on the site (August 2008 to be exact!) Despite a prang that almost cost me the Clio, I still have the same Ol' Clio that I had back then - looks pretty much the same, apart from a few mods such as slightly lowered and a few cosmetic touches - I will do another "My Mottah" in due course once I've given it a clean & polish and got the other bits n pieces on it before the pictures will be taken shortly......

No longer in Club-Clio, but recently joined Renault Owners Club GB

Hope to make more use of this forum second time around......
Here's a quick pic of it taken last year.....

image.jpg

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
It's not in bad order, has a bit of rust here and there and last year I had to have the fuel cap area totally rebuilt as it had rusted away and the fuel flap was nearly off! But all in all, not bad for an Ol' Clio :d

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hope to contribute more this time around - but since my last time here, moved house, got married, had a little boy and in 3 months will be a Dad again it's been busy! Still got my Clio after all this time and just become a member of the Official Renault Owners Club.

Hope to post a few New pics up of the Clio once the weather gets better and my interior is tidied up with my new seat covers and a few minor exterior mods too...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts