Independent Renault Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi there,
As you may have guessed from my amazingly imaginative username, my name is Steve!
I have just become the slightly reluctanct owner of a Lag II 3L initiale ( a lot of car for the money, but I know lags have a reputation, hence the reluctance), in the end, my wallet just could not resist the deal.
I just wanted to say thanks to everyone for developing such a valuable resource, I stumbled across the forums whilst doing some research on the car, and the tips and advice helped relieve some fears about Lags, as well as raise a few I hadnt thought of!
I've already fixed the SatNav thanks to help from this site (faulty aerial, fixed with a £15 job off Ebay), fixed the faulty spare key thanks to this site (the microswitch had come off the PCB) and, hopefully, sorted a minor rain leak (blocked sunroof drains), once again thanks to this site.
Overall, whilst it is early days, I am really pleased with my purchase. Its easily the finest car I have driven, and I only hope that it proves as reliable as it is pleasurable.

Anyway, thanks once again for a great set of forums, hopefully one day I'll be able to help out a newbie as much as you guys and gals have helped me.

Cheers & beers,
Steve.

·
Premium Member
13,522 Posts
Hi Steve welcome to the forums, we have a great community here, feel free to join in at any time

Tel

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks Asterix,
It certainly does seem like a really friendly forum, much less flaming etc than any others I have used.
Like your advice regarding drinking more beer..I used to work for a brewery and couldnt agree more!

Cheers,
Steve.

·
RIP 31-12-2008
5,807 Posts
Hi there Steve and welcome to Renault Forums,
Regards Leroy

·
RIP 31-12-2008
5,807 Posts
Hi there Steve and welcome to Renault Forums,
Regards Leroy