Independent Renault Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hello, ive just acquired a `96 1.4 megane with the eco engine in it and was wondering if anyone could tell me what the fuel economy figures are and what the tyre pressures are supposed to be with 175x65 13 tyres fitted. when i got it it had around 38 psi all round but i dropped it to a more sensible 32 front 30 rear am i right? cheers jeff

·
Premium Member
12,025 Posts
Hello and welcome to the forums Jeff.

I don't know about the tyre pressures but What Car? states the following regarding fuel consuption;

Town mpg34.0Out of Town mpg52.3Average mpg38.2

Hope that helps:)

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
well off topic here but i notice chris m youve got a david millar avatar, i used to be a member of itsmillartime.com when he was a cofidis rider, i even bought an itsmillartime tee shirt! nice to find another millar fan in an obscure place:)

·
Let's be carefull out there
19,360 Posts
well off topic here but i notice chris m youve got a david millar avatar, i used to be a member of itsmillartime.com when he was a cofidis rider, i even bought an itsmillartime tee shirt! nice to find another millar fan in an obscure place:)
Always liked Millar and it's good to see him and the other Brit boys doing good work in the Tour this year. Millar has often been driving things in the mountains as well. I saw the prologue in town pretty good day,

1 - 6 of 6 Posts