Independent Renault Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
18,909 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello how hard was that to do from my phone but hay i got there in the end.At least i can go on line wherever iam but i will not be breaking any records

·
Premium Member
18,909 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Hi my phone is a contract phone with 3 and its free for me but i will not be using it that much because its brick to work out but i have to say its easyer now the MENU has changed i normally just us is to check my replys well there you go:)

S

·
0 Posts
I didn't know anybody was interested in using their mobile. I setup a new skin for me and OG to use when we are away. With the new, static HTML menu it should be a doddle to get it working better now. I'll have a play and get back to you

·
Premium Member
18,909 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I didn't know anybody was interested in using their mobile. I setup a new skin for me and OG to use when we are away. With the new, static HTML menu it should be a doddle to get it working better now. I'll have a play and get back to you
Hi Sel its not that its that hard but very time consuming and a little hard i think until you get used to it and find your way about.

S

·
0 Posts
Yep - the skin I knocked up was basically the same as the existing one but didn't have background images, avatars, signature etc. It was very boring and plain but let you post Ok. The biggest problem was that some of the quick menu links didn't work properly but the new menu should sort most of that out

·
Premium Member
18,909 Posts
Discussion Starter #12 (Edited)
I had no probs at all when i was on it was doing just as i asked it but as i said i think if your using it more and more you will start to whiz round it i think it has alot to do with who you are with iam 3 and i believe it piggy backs 02 on saying that my last contract phone was with 02 and i can tell you that 3 is much better but that only my opinion

1 - 12 of 12 Posts