Independent Renault Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone,

I've just bought a very cheap 1.4l petrol Scenic Authentique that is in need of some TLC. Never owned one before, but I've bought it to try and learn a bit about cars. It ran for about two weeks before it died. So, I'll be asking questions to see if it can be fixed?

I've tried posting on the relevant forum and also to the admin over three days ago, but my posts don't seem to be appearing 'awaiting approval'. How long should it take? My profile says I have zero posts, so far.

Thanks.

Neil

·
Super mod..
29,247 Posts
Heading say's ..Welcome to RenaultForums You can use this section to introduce yourself. Please don't ask technical questions in this forum. If you have a technical query, please read the problem solving notes below. Thank you

in this case you might get fired at..:d looks to see where Hondo is..:sofa: welcome Neil..:d

·
Administrator
21,719 Posts
Hi and welcome.

According to the forum you have one post to your name (this one). You have no posts for approval at this present time.

Once you hit 5 posts then your posts will no longer be moderated (its a spam thing).

If your post was asking for a radio code then it was more than likey deleted as we dont allow distribution of radio codes or links to such sites on the forum.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks Dave et al.

I posted a lengthy mail in the 'brakes' section. It included direct links to a few pics on Photobucket. Maybe, that was it? I reviewed it a couple of times to make sure it made sense, then hit 'Post'. A screen quickly said (before vanishing) the post would need approval before it was visible. Or something along those lines.

Thanks again, everyone.

·
Premium Member
43,291 Posts
Thanks Dave et al.

I posted a lengthy mail in the 'brakes' section. It included direct links to a few pics on Photobucket. Maybe, that was it? I reviewed it a couple of times to make sure it made sense, then hit 'Post'. A screen quickly said (before vanishing) the post would need approval before it was visible. Or something along those lines.

Thanks again, everyone.
Adding links to photos can sometimes be troublesome - why not add them directly to your post.

·
Administrator
21,719 Posts
Thanks Dave et al.

Thanks again, everyone.
Not sure what happened there Neil.

Links to photobucket are allowed and shouldnt have caused a problem with the post appearing. :confused:

·
Banned
30,789 Posts
In this case you might get fired at..:d looks to see where Hondo is..:sofa: welcome Neil..:d
Cheeky Sod :d ;)

Hi Dilithium I'm the fearsome one who him above up above is referring to. :)

There's no need whatsoever to fear me :think: providing you've read & follow the Forums rules :d

Rather than use Photo Bucket take a read of the thread below, this explains how to attach photos directly to your post. Just like that. :d

http://www.renaultforums.co.uk/showthread.php?t=319417

1 - 8 of 8 Posts