Independent Renault Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello folks I am new to forum.
I dont own a Renault but am looking at a Scenic. So hoping to get involved and find out some information about them. My second child is due end of this month and the missus insists on using this pushchair so need something to fit 2 kids and a silver cross and the Scenic seemed pretty good.
So yeah thats me! :tumbleweed:

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Brought a 2006 Scenic 1.5dci a couple of weeks ago.
Drive home from the dealer and i get an injection fault come up when i give it some welly, return it to the dealer who send it to a garage. Turns out the fuel pump was on its way out and had started falling apart meaning bits of the pump are now trying to make there way through the engine, Approx repair bill £1500+(under warranty) so dealer decides its not worth it and writes it off . So not a good start:guinness:

·
Super fantastic Mod Technical Supremo Nice Guy
39,821 Posts
Good thing is though not your bill,..Heck 15 weeks worth of nappies,, As your wife had the baby yet if so congrats (what did your wife have)

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yes little one is here thanks. We had a little baby girl called Melissa :d

Hahaha yeah lucky it wasnt my bill.
Got myself another Scenic now which seems to be spot on, Wife loves it which is good. Just got to get me some Roof bars and a box and all will be well.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks folks

No haven't checked on here yet. will have a butchers later on. Will give it a couple of weeks to get settled in with the car

·
Super Moderator
8,480 Posts
Make the most of it, they grow so quick..

Doesn't honestly seem a couple of years ago I took my daughter for her first day at school :eek: ,,, she's 20 end of this month :(

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Haha nice, seems hard to imagine atm

Yeah we have a little boy as well. We pickde all the forms up the other day for him to start nursery after Christmas :eek:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts