Independent Renault Forums banner

1 - 20 of 70 Posts

·
Premium Member
40,429 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As both of our Co-ordinators seem to have dissapeared,is anyone interested in attending a get together on the border between Dorset,Wiltshire and Somerset.I know of a great pub that is literally just a small distance from the A303,and if anyone is interested I'll enquire about a group booking.

Anyone from another area is more than welcome to attend,and if any members travelling by train want to be picked up from Gillingham station,then that could be easily sorted too.

Please start a list,and if enough interest in shown,I'll set the wheels in motion.:)

·
RIP 31-12-2008
5,807 Posts
Must agree there Hugh, some are supposed to be really tall as well :d
Regards Leroy

·
Premium Member
40,429 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Oi!:)

Well,depending on the date,that makes three of us!.I think I'll sort this out anyway because Leroy and Hugh are two of my favorite people on the forum...:eek:.:):d

Anyone else interested?

·
Premium Member
40,429 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Bumpity Bump!

Anyone else interested?:)

·
RIP 31-12-2008
5,807 Posts
I seem to rember a pic of the renowned Oily Wag towering over a poor little Austin - :d

·
Premium Member
1,708 Posts
Bit out of my reach too sorry :(

Although..... I could wait for you outside the train station in Gillingham Kent if you really want to come pick me up :rofl: :moonie:

D

·
0 Posts
possibly Lag, when were you thinking of? the peckham mob are camping down that way first week in august.

·
Premium Member
40,429 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Nice one.:)

Is early August OK for everyone else?.If not,we could still meet up and have a chin wag.:)(I'll bring some garlic and a crusifix....::d).

·
RIP 31-12-2008
5,807 Posts
Early August is okay with me Laggy, off to France on the 30th of June so if we don't leave any bits of F4R littering the French motorways on the way back I'll be there :d
Regards Leroy

·
Premium Member
40,429 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
When are you down this way DL?.I'll have to think about booking a table soon if we want some grub.:)

D

·
0 Posts
we'll be starting the DL clan camping jamboree on the 11th august so anytime during the next 14 days will be fine

·
Premium Member
40,429 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
OK,does anyone have a preference for the date?.I know Leroy is down this way near the end of August,so maybe we can kill two birds with one stone,as it were.:)

The pub is called The Hunters Lodge and offers an excellent carvery,is everyone up for a Sunday lunch meet on either weekend that Devils 'Superman' Laguna is down here for?

Post your numbers here,and I'll get things sorted.:)

Myself,Mrs.Lag and Lag jnr will be there.Other children would be very welcome,and if the weathers good we can eat outside and there is a play area for the youngsters....or just the young at heart.:).

1 - 20 of 70 Posts