Independent Renault Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hi there everyone I'm Claymore. Before I go any further I would like to assure you I am NOT a spambot.
I am a living, thinking, renault owner. I have a w plate sceanic II 1.6 AUTO with A/C.

I joined this forum to seek answers to any questions that might arise throughout my ownership.

This is my second forum I have joined. The first one is dedicated to my favorite podcast which can be found at

Edited by moderator
It may be too out there for most of us brits but you might just like it.
WARNING>>>> Not for the easily offended.

If you like it join there forum too, and if you really like it join the SABC and I'll see you in there! :)

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks Chris, I could have really found about this place months ago. I have had a scraping noise when I corner going on for months. I thought it was after kwick fit replaced the rear section of my exaust. However, after they adjusted it 3 times and finally replaced it once more I called up a local mechanic. He took one look underneath and told me it was a bent heat shield. 10 mins later and the offending bit was ripped off and the noise was gone.

I also had no front washer jets untill yesterday. I just took the feed pipe off and blew down till the tank bubbled and hey presto working jets!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks ottoman, I'm thinking about replacing my front standard indicator bulbs with either silver that flash orange or clear LED's that flash orange. Any thoughts or ideas on that please?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts