Independent Renault Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys, nice to be here !

We've had a laguna 1.6 sport for ten years now and it's never missed a beat, the outside in British racing green is as good as new although the inside is a bit down trodden now especially with a large Rottweiler travelling in it every day lol.

We have just (as in today) bought a 2007 Clio 1.2 TCE Dynamique SX 3 door, we don't take delivery till later this week :( and I can't wait !!

Should have joined this group before buying I guess but has anyone got this model ? What do you think ? Are there any known problems ?

I know it's a bit late asking now but it's got a warranty on the car so fingers crossed you will all come back with positive replies .

Anyhoo, my name is PHil and I live in teesside and hope to get involved with the forums asap

Thanks for reading

Phil

·
Administrator
13,230 Posts
Hey and welcome Phil! Its a good place to be when owning a Renault!! Enjoy the new car, I hope all is well :d:d

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thais got the welcome . Well I picked up the Clio last night and went for a quick spin and all seems well apart from it rained and it now needs a wash lol

Phil

·
Administrator
13,230 Posts
Ha ha my megane is very dirty! I was gonna wash it on wednesday but thankfully I didn't so when it rained I wasn't too annoyed!! :d but it still hasn't been done :p:d

1 - 5 of 5 Posts