Independent Renault Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi I am new to this forum ! I drive a Renault Clio Extreme 3 and i am sure i will be posting on the forum both questions and answers as i have had a few things happen to my car even thou it is only 1 year old.

I wanted to ask how much is it to get scratches/dents repaired on the clios ? i have one dent (my fault) some scratches (not my fault)

Cheers

L4dderon

S

·
0 Posts
Hi and welcome to the forums. Paint repairs at a main dealer are likely to be expensive. The first option would be to try paintless dent removal for the dent and then see if anybody on here can recommend an independent body shop in your neck of the woods...

·
Premium Member
1,929 Posts
hi l4dderon and welcome to the forums , we have a member in the forums who deals with dents/scratches..look up clean image in the members list and pm him ..he may be able to advise you. alternatively try his website for info at http://www.clean-image.co.uk/ .

if you do post asking for any advice concerning your car please remember to include all relevant details , ie make/model/engine size , year and any extras etc...makes life a little easier for the peeps on here to help you.

please feel free to post and join in a thriving community :d

O

·
0 Posts
Don't Renault dealers offer a fixed price menu for 'smart' repairs, like dents, scratches etc?

The menu I saw in my dealer didn't look as expensive as you might think.

Welcome to the forums by the way!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts