Independent Renault Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hello!
im getting this error from a megane 1.5 dci year 2007 "DF 301"
i have cleared the error 2 times but came up again.
at 130 km/h i feel sudden loss of power and the warning message "Check injection".
someone got any ideas?

thanks

·
Premium Member
24,215 Posts
The DF301 code refers to an air intake fault.

Check the inlet ystem for leaks and also the turbo pressure sensor and its solenid controls - could also be a leak in the vacuum pipework.

Check the inlet plumbing for signs of excessive oil.

Has the EGR valve been checked.:)

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hi,

I am having exactly the same problem same year and model megane.

Did you fix this?

I put my foot down and reaching 65 plus i have a sudden loss of power, check injection appears and a spanner light.
I had a machine plugged in and it came up "DF301 air intake circuit malfunction"
Turning off the engine and back on clears it. Even on the plug in machine. If i go 65 plus again it comes back on.

Any ideas?
please let me know or anyone else?

·
Registered
7 Posts
Hi,

I am having exactly the same problem same year and model megane.

Did you fix this?

I put my foot down and reaching 65 plus i have a sudden loss of power, check injection appears and a spanner light.
I had a machine plugged in and it came up "DF301 air intake circuit malfunction"
Turning off the engine and back on clears it. Even on the plug in machine. If i go 65 plus again it comes back on.

Any ideas?
please let me know or anyone else?
hi did you manage to sort out this prob? i got same thing happening,

·
Super fantastic Mod Technical Supremo Nice Guy
38,625 Posts
Good to know. I also can share my experience in filling forms. BTW, there is an online service through which you can fill out a IRS 1099-MISC, the fillable blank is here *******
Removed dodgy link out of above quote - The Chuff

Can you explain what this is please

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.