Independent Renault Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hiya!! hope any one can help me? just bought a renault megane II 1.9dci. when i start the car up in the morning an error is displayed on dash saying check injection and service light is on!! the car seems to be driving ok, and the turbo seems to doing wot surpose to be doing. as i got to work, i turned off engine and restarted it again, and message and service light has gone..please can any one help me!! is it safe to drive?????:confused:

·
Tourerman
4,838 Posts
Hi, welcome to the forum, if you have no warning lights on you should be OK to drive, it's probably a loose electrical connection so it could happen anytime again. hard to find unless it happens again , if it does try to get it in for a diagnostic check.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi, welcome to the forum, if you have no warning lights on you should be OK to drive, it's probably a loose electrical connection so it could happen anytime again. hard to find unless it happens again , if it does try to get it in for a diagnostic check.
hiya.. thanks bud.. it only happens on cold start.. when the engine has warmed.. start the engine up again. the lights ( warning message goes) another problem i got my turbo is whisltin is this normal?

·
Registered
1 Posts
Check Injection message

I have the same car and model and am having the same problem. I've just had the car serviced which I thought might have cleared the 'check injection' message but it's still doing the same. The car seems to be running ok but I'm sure it used to be faster! If you find out what the problem is, please let me know.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts