Independent Renault Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi all sorry about the new thread but need some help
my espace 2.1 td lreg 94 faild mot to day on the rear shocks both all so on both front wishbone pin/bush can i buy the pin/bush with out buying the wish bone or do thay
come with the wishbone iv been quoted 70 pounds for both front wishbones and 60 pounds for both rear shocks
is this price about wright for these items
any help would be most greatfull
thanks bob

·
Premium Member
43,291 Posts
Hi Bobajobuk - go for the complete wisbones if you can afford it - it will a big difference to the steering etc., - remember you'll need to have the tracking checked afterwards or you'll end up scrrubbing the front tyres off - £70 a pair is a fairly good price for the wishbones and the price for the rear shockers isn't too bad either.:)

·
Premium Member
18,909 Posts
Hi the two inner rubber bushes on the front wishbones can be changed on the espace but only once and the front balljoint also you will know if the ball joint has been done before as it has cut out mark on the bottom i know all this because i priced it all last week for mine.The inner rubber bushes are around£15+vat balljoints£25+vat or a complete wishbone for £70+vat the first is cheepest but you will have to get all the old bits pressed out first and then the new pressed in i hope this helps Donald.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
wishbones

hi thanks for your replys
do the wishbones come with the bush part or do i have buy that sepertly and if i just buy the bush do i still have to unbolt the old wishbones as the upper balljoints want re placing aswell sorry to sound abit thick but trying to save money at the moment all so euro part say ican put gas
rear shocks in stead of oil is this true or should i put oil ones
back on
thanks bob

1 - 4 of 4 Posts