Independent Renault Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Super fantastic Mod Technical Supremo Nice Guy
39,747 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone got an

Intel(R) 6 Series/C200 Series Chipset Family PCI Express Driver floating about..
Preferably a link to said Intel chip driver..

Spent ages scouring the net,, but must be losing my touch.. as cannot find it.. Not one in Russia neither before certain people comment ( Yep looked :grin2: )
Can get the latest , but not the Earlier one needed for XP

Hardware ID PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_1C12&SUBSYS_04931028&REV_B4

·
39,747 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Did have it, must be hidden on other hard drives,, only problem is There are about 30 hard drives with software on them ..

·
Premium Member
Captur 2017 1.5DCi EDC
3,760 Posts
Can't believe I chucked out a load of old DVDs a few weeks ago. I am sure there was an old Intel driver disk there. All I have left is a set of recovery disks for an HP Pavilion (WinXP). Don't even need them.

·
39,747 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Got go do a bit, but will have a look at these sites later Thanks Mart

·
39,747 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
What I have ended up doing ( Not saying it's going to work )
Opened nLITE ( Trying ) Make a new operating system, and downloading a full driver cab off Dell..
Just (trying) to intergrate it at the moment..
Am taking a Win 7 down,, But XFR drivers are not that easy to find, for XP..
But if not a full operating system, including Wifi, and Bluetooth Then the present the kids bought me last week will just be a scanner..

And I dont want that, :grin2: :wink2:

Whats P155ed me off, Lad saw that it only worked on XP, and said no problem to Dad he has discs everywhere ..

8 days later, and umpteen attempts ,, still no closer..

(Still trying to sort another one out for a member, and even that is being a barsteward, why he had to let his wife and daughter have Kia's :crying2::crying2: )

·
Premium Member
Captur 2017 1.5DCi EDC
3,760 Posts
That's exactly why my inherited HP is now happily running Linux Mint. As a spare computer it does everything I need and it is the only one in the house that now works with my Canon printer which Win7 and Win10 no longer support. And yes, there were DELL disks in the box I threw out including their very own drivers and utilities.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts