Independent Renault Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi guys need your expert help, can you tell me where the two pipes from the selonoid go because there is 1 hanging down going into nothing, the selnoid is beside the map sensor thanks guys??????

·
Premium Member
43,291 Posts
hi guys need your expert help, can you tell me where the two pipes from the selonoid go because there is 1 hanging down going into nothing, the selnoid is beside the map sensor thanks guys??????
If we knew the make, model. year and exact engine type it may invite some answers.:)

·
Premium Member
999 Posts
One down the back of the engine to the turbo. The other to T piece connected to the vacuum pump on the end of the camshaft. If one pipe is disconnected the turbo won't be coming in!

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
One down the back of the engine to the turbo. The other to T piece connected to the vacuum pump on the end of the camshaft. If one pipe is disconnected the turbo won't be coming in!
thanks would that be why the van in limp mode and bad revs, i thing it the pipe going 2 the turbo is it way down the bottem of engine, thanks for qiuck reply??

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

thanks would that be why the van in limp mode and bad revs, i thing it the pipe going 2 the turbo is it way down the bottem of engine, thanks for qiuck reply??
Turbo
Turbo

A turbocharger is an exhaust gas-driven compressor used to increase the power output of an internal-combustion engine by compressing air that is entering the engine thus increasing the amount of available oxygen. A key advantage of turbochargers is that they offer a considerable increase in engine power with only a slight increase in weight.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts