Independent Renault Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have recently purchased a Clio RSi 1994 and have discovered that the steering wheel level is not to my liking so would like to replace it. Unfortunately renault have seen fit to place an air bag in my steering wheel for which i have no use for!
After looking high and low I have realised that finding a boss kit for this car is proving to be extremely difficult as the only one i can find is a momo one and i am not yet sure if I even want a momo steering wheel!
Can anybody help a very distressed young lady and tell me where I can get one of these boss kits from as I am on the verge of burning this car...bring back my RS Turbo!!!:mad:

·
Premium Member
644 Posts
Unfortunately renault have seen fit to place an air bag in my steering wheel for which i have no use for!
hi and welcome to the forum.
im sure someone will be along to advise you soon enough.
but im sure one day you might just need that safety feature called the airbag:)
regards
nthesx

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
No Thanks nthesx

I dont plan on smashing my car up any time soon mate and waht you've never had you'll never miss! I think I'd rather my head hit the steering wheel than have an airbag go off in my face anyway...they hurt!:crazy:

·
Premium Member
12,025 Posts
I dont plan on smashing my car up any time soon mate and waht you've never had you'll never miss! I think I'd rather my head hit the steering wheel than have an airbag go off in my face anyway...they hurt!:crazy:
Welcome to the forums RSi Owner.

You may not intend on smashing your car up any time soon but what about some other moron who decides to smash it up for you with you behind the wheel which I'm sure you wouldn't really want to smash your head on rather than the air bag. Chances are it would be your chest that the steering wheel would damage anyway - broken ribs, punctured lungs.....death anyone [smilie=7,10,4]

Has the world gone barking:confused:

EDIT: What about this boss kit?;

Renault Clio 90>96 Steering Wheel Boss Kit : Toys4cars, Car Accessories

1 - 8 of 8 Posts