Independent Renault Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wanted to say hi to everyone out there.. we own a laguna II and need aadvice on the gremlins i'm suffering:steam:

·
Premium Member
13,522 Posts
hi and welcome to the forum, as Benzie says post your questions and I am sure someone will be along to help. It might also be worthwhile initially doing a search using the drop down menu, the answer may already be there.

·
Premium Member
18,909 Posts
Hello and welcome to the forum what seems to be the problem iam sure someone will be able to help:)

·
Premium Member
13,522 Posts
As you know Donald, Renaults don't have problems......just little glitches now and again ;) ;) ;)

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I owned a laguna 1 about 7 years ago and never had the same greif as i am with this one, the electrics seem to have a mind of their own

·
Premium Member
13,522 Posts
you have to speak in French though

·
Premium Member
13,522 Posts
e aw e aw e aw

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I've tried talking nicely to it, don't get me wrong its a very comfy car( compared to my cooper s anyway) but the little glitches infuriate me..

·
Premium Member
13,522 Posts
OK what are the glitches then? you can't have it all surely, comfort and no glitches.

·
Premium Member
14,145 Posts
Just wanted to say hi to everyone out there.. we own a laguna II and need aadvice on the gremlins i'm suffering:steam:

Hello & Welcome to the Forums Mattaus.

If you can post your problems with your car in the appropriate section someone should be able to assist you .

Regards

Ottoman

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Where do i start?
Sunroofs packed up,
Tyre sensors all over the place
windows don't always do what i want them to
Courtesy lights don't always come on
The climate control light doesn't work
Central locking is doesn't work properly all the time and for some reason the passenger door filled up with water...
I won't list everything or i'll b here all night haha

·
Premium Member
13,522 Posts
wow big list....hang in there someone will be able to help I'm sure

1 - 20 of 21 Posts