Independent Renault Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi not sure why i haven't come across this forum sooner as i've already spotted a few threads that i can make use off. Currently have an 04 Espace 2.2dci Privilege which i've had since Nov 05 and b4 that an 03 Laguna estate from new which gave me no problems at all.
Needs (and a bigger family) meant the move to the Espace which has been great so far. Currently looking for info on bike carriers, specifically towbar mounted and/or info on towbars themselves.
cheers:)

O

·
0 Posts
Nice one mate - you are VERY welcome, all these reds knocking around!

When I had the Espace I was after the rear door carrier but you had to get the Renault one and it was mega money.

As Chris said, have a search around, there's been a fair few posts on this subject.

Cheers

·
Premium Member
40,429 Posts
Awwww.....OG's finally found a friend!:)

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

COME ON YOU BLUES!:d

S

·
0 Posts
Does anybody really own up to supporting City anymore? My Father-in-law is ashamed to admit it nowadays!

Welcome to the forums!

O

·
0 Posts
Does anybody really own up to supporting City anymore? My Father-in-law is ashamed to admit it nowadays!

Welcome to the forums!
It's a nightmare having 2 boys, they've learnt that United are crap and City are great but, like Father Christmas it;s a bit difficult to keep up the pretence as they get older.

Seriously it is a shame though because youngsters naturally lean to United and feel under pressure. One of my eldest's friends at school pretends to be a red even though he goes to every City home game with his Dad. Fortunately my son wears his City shirt for school footie and holds his head up high........... at least that's what he tells me:d

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
OG, its much the same with me. i've got two boys as well and (mostly through me drumming it into them) i think they've just about learned that Blue is definately the better colour............
anyway someones got to support them as the stuff they've been serving up this season is enough to drive anyone away and as a season ticket holder its not like i have an option............BLUE MOON ;)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts