Independent Renault Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Firstly a big thanks to everyone who has put information on to this site. I stumbled across it whilst trying to fix a dodgy window on my 51 reg laguna (more of which later) and have just refitted my gear knob with the invaluable help of all your knowledge.
I (stupidly) kept using my local Renault dealer for all my repairs, but as i would now need to sell either a kidney, my children, my wife or all three just for a simple service i've instead found a nice friendly (+ much cheaper) local garage and you lot!
Back to the window. Where do i search for the small plastic piece that connects the window glass to the motor guide mechanisim? (forgive me if i'm using completely the wrong terms!)on the passenger side rear door?
So that's it, thanks for what i've already learnt from you and here's to hoping that my window can be fixed and one day i might be able to help someone else solve a problem.

·
Premium Member
40,429 Posts
Hello and welcome to the forum.:)

I'm not sure if the part is available seperately,but there is plenty of info on the window regulators on the Lag 2's here on the forum.If you use the search facility in the tool bar at the top of the page and type 'window' or 'window regulator' into it,you should find out what you need to know.

It is,unfortunately,a common failure on Lag 2's.:(

1 - 6 of 6 Posts