Independent Renault Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm Ozan from Turkey..Hello to all Renault Lovers :) By the way i have a F7R and i love my car ver much...

S

·
0 Posts
Hello and welcome to the forums! Nice wheels!

How did you stumble across our site?

·
Premium Member
602 Posts
Good to hear from you in Turkey.

I visit regularly - Altinkum (not seen many Renault's over there - least not as in good as condition as yours)

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hello and welcome to the forums! Nice wheels!

How did you stumble across our site?
I found here from an another forum.Yeah wheels are good 17'' and only 6.4 kg:)

Good to hear from you in Turkey.

I visit regularly - Altinkum (not seen many Renault's over there - least not as in good as condition as yours)
Ohh Didim Altınkum Greatt! My uncle's summer resort is there. Great sea ha:cool:

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
Ah! I've been there - flew there 10 years ago before there was an airport in Bodrum - what a journey that was :crazy:

Oh izmir is the greatest city in Turkey with it's great sea! And the most Beautiful girls are in izmir at Turkey :cool:

By the way I've been there too 4 years ago. I only came for a SLIPKNOT concert at London/Arena stadium..And I came with BUS ! Really:)

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Well i'm not one for the girlies, but I'm very happy for you ;)

Istanbul is very beautiful also :)

istanbul is a great city too yes. More brilliant life than izmir but more more difficult life than izmir too...

I liked London very much too.. I stayed there only one day. Cuz i don't have a visa.I have only a passport so can't stay more at there...

1 - 13 of 13 Posts