Independent Renault Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

New to this forum, must remember to visit.

I have currently got a Megane Scenic (T) 1.9 dti rxe and it is great - with 45 to the gallon in diesel, what can one ask for in this size of car. Well, as from 20/21 June 2007, I will own a 04 plate 1.9 dci scenic Dynamique -which I hoe will be equally as great. The widly varying forum reviews around on the 'net are bewildering, from -2/10 to 12/10 but I reckon What Car? is fairly reliable, so finger crossed, eh? the extra economy on the longer runs is something I considered and to boot the TAX is lower, so all goes well. I like the quirky electronic hand brake (no everyone's cup of tea) and the bigger front windscreen is nice. I'm not a true gadget man in cars, but the twiddly (NOT FIDDLY) bits are nice and the wife likes that too, as well as the HUGE glove box.

I will report more when I get a few miles under the wheels, which are not cheap either and the headlights are rather hard to change, apparently. No regrets getting the car, though, as the current one didn't get great reviews all round either.

·
Premium Member
14,145 Posts
Hello & Welcome to the Forums Andi.

Always glad to welcome a fellow Scenic owner on board and a Scot as well, I'm sure you will enjoy your Scenic II.

Regards

Ottoman

1 - 3 of 3 Posts