Independent Renault Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,117 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just a note to let you all know i will be on leave for a week.

Stuck a pin in the map and Shrewsbury come up as a place to visit with our campervan.

Will be leaving this evening,hopefully roads will be less busy then.

Have fun all...be back in a week...:) :)

·
Premium Member
18,909 Posts
Great news have a great time away and have a drink for me, we are thinking of going away this weekend today but we are not going till the morning know for a night away:crazy: well better than not at all,i just do as the OH tells me so Up the East coast here we come.

·
Premium Member
40,429 Posts
Have a great time Glenda and Donald.:)

I've got to wait till next month for my holiday.I'm going away for a weekend at the beginning of July,and then have two weeks off at the end of July,the first decent amount of time off I've had since Christmas.:crazy:.My boss still complained about it,but b0ll0cks to him!.

ROLL ON JULY!:):):)

·
Premium Member
1,117 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Hi all....:) :)

Just arrived back from a week away in the campervan all went well.
Had a great time, Shrewsbury has some lovely pubs with good food.

(I'm not one to moan about the weather but i think i'm growing webbed feet.)

We visited Much Wenlock a lot of the shops and houses had sandbags to keep the flooding water out,anyone with flood water problems has my full sympathy.
I understand the river Seven at some places is 10 foot higher than normal,must be a worry for those that live close.

Glad to be home though (it's raining here too).

:) :)

·
Premium Member
493 Posts
Glad you enjoyed Shrewsbury, plenty of things to see and do within a 20 mile radius of the town. It's a shame that the council are looking to impose congestion charging soon.

John

·
Premium Member
40,429 Posts
Wahey!.This is my last post for a few days,I'm away in the tent for a few days.:).The weather looks like it's going to be OKish,so for once fate has shone on me.

This is the first decent amount of time I have had away from work since Christmas,so it's very much needed.We're going away for the weekend to a site only 30 miles away from where we live,but it is AWAY!.I've been stuck in a very deep rut for a while now,so it'll be good to shake things up and have some fun!

Pray for some sunshine for me,and I'll see you all in few days.:).Take care everyone,

Best wishes,

Lag.:)

·
Premium Member
18,909 Posts
Wahey!.This is my last post for a few days,I'm away in the tent for a few days.:).The weather looks like it's going to be OKish,so for once fate has shone on me.

This is the first decent amount of time I have had away from work since Christmas,so it's very much needed.We're going away for the weekend to a site only 30 miles away from where we live,but it is AWAY!.I've been stuck in a very deep rut for a while now,so it'll be good to shake things up and have some fun!

Pray for some sunshine for me,and I'll see you all in few days.:).Take care everyone,

Best wishes,

Lag.:)

Great have a great time away and enjoy all the best Donald

·
Premium Member
13,522 Posts
have a good time and by looking out of the round window the weather should be ok for you.

·
Premium Member
40,429 Posts
We're just about to leave,and theres a bright shiny thing in the sky......not sure what it is,but as soon as more details become available,I'll let you all know.:d

1 - 17 of 17 Posts