Independent Renault Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
12,025 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just out of interest, how can I multi-quote on this 'ere forum. I used to be able to cut an' paste but have noticed lately that I cannot.

It's a bit of a drag and spoils the flow of the threads when I have to post multiple messages to quote more than one post.

Maybe it's me, I don't know:confused:

O

·
0 Posts
Click the multiquote icon (the one in the middle of QUOTE and the + at the bottom right of each post you want to quote and then click reply as normal.

I'm crap at explaining stuff so if you don;t understand what I mean someone else will come along and expalin it better with images soon:d

S

·
0 Posts
This is the multi-quote button:

It changes to this to show you the post has been selected:

·
Premium Member
12,025 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
Click the multiquote icon (the one in the middle of QUOTE and the + at the bottom right of each post you want to quote and then click reply as normal.

I'm crap at explaining stuff so if you don;t understand what I mean someone else will come along and expalin it better with images soon:d
Yes you are, but thank you OG:rofl:

Go to the 1st post you want to Multi quote and click the "+ button (the one to the left of quote. Repeat until the last one you want to quote and use the "quote" button for that.
It's to the right, not the left Chris:rofl:

This is the multi-quote button:

It changes to this to show you the post has been selected:

Someone that makes sense at last:rofl:

I should have realised as it says "Multi Quote":eek:

Nice one OG, Chris and Sel;)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts