Independent Renault Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
499 Posts
only 4 with the same name as me!:d
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
334 Posts
''There are 3,553,128 people in the U.S. with the first name David.
Statistically the 7th most popular first name.
99.75 percent of people with the first name David are male.''

99.75% are called David, dont think i would like to meet the other 0.25%

No one in USA has my surname either.

Is this a good think or bad? I always told the wife before we got married i was special - now i have proof!
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
13,522 Posts
none of me or Telboy, although I know there are some of my surname in the states, so sorry to say that this site is incorrect.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
16,794 Posts
the most worrying bit is this -

More than 99.9 percent of people with the first name Moira are female.

what sex are the 0.01% :confused:
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
12,025 Posts
There are 5 people in US that have my dogs name.

There are 1,277 people with my name (first and second)

There are 5 people in the U.S. named Fanny Bush. heehee
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
40,429 Posts
There are 23 people with the unfortunate name Carey......

Surname,Hunt.:eek:
 

·
Tourerman
Joined
·
4,838 Posts
There is a lot of me but I put my son in laws surname in as his surname is the only person of that surname in the UK. There is not one of that surname in the USA either.
 
1 - 20 of 20 Posts
Top