Votes: 87 28.3%
  • 8 or more

Votes: 37 12.1%

• Total voters
121 - 140 of 178 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
3 Scenics - I liked the 2 old style ones much more though....they were hardier, more reliable and easier to fix than the mark II which seems an over complicated car by comparison.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Seven in total. Renault 4, 5GTL, 16TS, 18GTX, 21GTL, Megane Scenic MkI 1.9 TD and currently a Scenic MkIII 1.6 16v Expression. All time favourite has to be the 16 though but the Scenic MkIII is doing good so far!

·
Registered
12 Posts
5 laguna's diesel 3 petrol 2
7 meganes cabriolets 2 coupes 2 and hatch backs 3
4 clio's 2 Williams
r5 turbo x1
19 x1
21 x1
scenic x2

its a love hate thing lol I have to have one but then I hate them

Loved the r5 and the Williams wish I still had them

·
Premium Member
1,930 Posts
1 & thats 1 too many ........never again ok its an old Trafic (1987) but After removing the engine to fit a new clutch I have more cuts on my hands due to the thinner guage steel than Im used to, as Im used to working on even older Vdubs, but on the trafic after a struggle the nut finally gives the ratchet moves owch anoter cut on the thinner tin, the final straw came after I called into Ainfield Cycles (at Cleator moor)To see if my mate Chris had an Allen key bolt he could sell / give me to replace the missing one my trafic clutch had one of them replaced with a normal 13mm head bolt, Chris is the proud owner of a really Nice VW T25 I spent so much time looking at his van I forgot to ask him about the allen key bolt, I did make an offer on the vdub but he wouldnt accept taking the trafic as part ex

·
Ace Geeza
118 Posts
Had two, first was a Modus, groovy little motor, but had to jack her in for something larger, and after how great the Modus was, I stepped up to the bigger brother, the Scenic :d

·
Premium Member
103 Posts
Ive had 2 Clios.

First was a mk2 ph2 2003 dynamique billabong in citrus green.

Second (current car) is a mk4 2013 dynamique medianav in inca yellow.

Love them both!

·
Registered
35 Posts
1 Renault 5 TS, awesome car. 1 Renault 9 bad pre-delivery lots of dumb faults but a rugged car.
1 Renault 11, lovely car. 1 Renault 21 in London and Perth Scotland nice car lousy clutch mechanism.
Now my daughter has this scenic 1.9 dci what a waste of money. It has sacrificed reliability for computer gimmicks. Spares are not available and when they, a set of pipes from primer to filter costs 2500 RAND. I REPLACED THE WHOLE UNIT FOR R95 from standard parts. I am not fan of these disposable cars that cost the earth and are computers on wheels and just as unreliable.

Francis

·
Registered
28 Posts
i have had 9 espace mk 3 s
from 2.0 petrol to a v6
but best is the grand espace 2.2 dt:

and in my buissness have had 364 renaults
stripping the bad to rescue the rest

·
Beware the evil space monkeys
216 Posts
Up to number seven for me

1: megane mk 1 P reg 1.6
2: megane mk 1 S reg 1.4
3: Laguna mk2 02 plate 1.8
4: megane mk1 coupe 1.6 y reg
5: scenic mk1 1.9 02 plate
6: scenic mk2 1.9 04 plate
7: megane cc mk2 55plate 1.6 ( current car)

Had loads of other makes over the last 13 years a total of around 32.......ish so this make me a car whore ;)

121 - 140 of 178 Posts